January 9, 2017

What to bring


Don’t forget to bring the following items to your tax site:

  • Photo ID for each adult on tax return
  • Original Social Security card or ITIN letter for each person on your tax return
  • W-2s from all jobs held in 2016
  • All 1099s, 1098s and any other tax forms
  • List of calculated self-employment expenses
  • Your household’s health coverage information (Forms 1095-A, B or C)
  • Savings and checking account and routing numbers for direct deposit of refund
  • Child care provider information
  • Landlord’s name, address and phone number for CA Renter’s Credit
  • Last year’s tax return