Help us get the word out! Bay Area residents need to know about our free tax service – and we want your help to spread the word about EKS, VITA, and the EITC:
Download an 8.5×11 flyer that has space available to write in your site information:
- English / Spanish: Evergreen Version (PDF)
- English / Vietnamese: Evergreen Version (PDF)
- English / Chinese: Evergreen Version (PDF)
Facilitated Self Assistance Flyer
We have a new flyer (PDF) for our sites that are offering free tax help via Facilitated Self Assistance! Sites can use the blank spot on the bottom to add their custom information.
5×7 client postcard with information about VITA and what to bring to the tax site:
- English / Spanish (PDF): “Fast/free/confidential” version (PDF) or use the “Experts for free” version (PDF)
- English / Vietnamese (PDF): “Fast/free/confidential” version (PDF) or use the “Experts for free” version (PDF)
- English / Chinese (PDF): “Fast/free/confidential” version (PDF) OR use the “Experts for free” version (PDF)
Need a simple document with Earn It! Keep It! Save It! branding to promote your VITA services? Check out this handy, easy-to-use template (PDF).
Federal & State EITC Awareness
- www.eitcoutreach.org – An initiative of the Center For Budget and Policy Priorities, the Money Talks Toolkit found at this website offers detailed procedures, materials, and best practices for operating an EITC campaign from start to finish. Materials are editable and produced in multiple languages.
- www.eitc.irs.gov – Created and maintained by the IRS, this portal contains a wide-range of resources, including marketing materials, publications, data, best practices, and templates for EITC outreach. There are also training resources for tax preparers and a host of tools for press, print and online use.
- Visit the CA FTB’s website to order or download any of their flyers/posters about the state EITC.
Client Outreach Messaging
Here’s a simple blurb to use in an email or on your organization’s website to reach out to potential clients:
“Get your taxes prepared for free with Earn It! Keep It! Save It! (EKS). Trained tax preparers are helping thousands of local residents. Come visit us at more than 200 Bay Area locations. Your 2018 income must be $55,000 or less. To find a site near you, call 211 or visit www.earnitkeepitsaveit.org.”